[Dragaera] Superheroes

Jerry Friedman via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Apr 27 22:17:00 PDT 2016

You could join a police force (I don't think our author would approve) or learn the laws on citizen's arrests.

I think some people would say that using your power for incremental changes would be better than nothing and safer than trying to make spectacular ones.
As for Godslayer, Vlad doesn't seem to operate on general principles, and I don't think we've heard anything about any plan he has--though the name must make him think.  I don't think we have any idea of what Lady Teldra might want either.
Jerry Friedman