[Dragaera] New to the list; looking for Klava

Michele Riccio via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Tue Aug 30 12:38:17 PDT 2016

Do we know when the next book is due to be published? I feel like it's been way too long since the last one.

mr

 Subject: Re: [Dragaera] New to the list; looking for Klava
 Cc: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
 Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016, 3:59 PM

 I hadn't considered
 the list dead, just sleeping, between books

 On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 12:46
 PM, Scott Schultz via Dragaera
 wrote:

 >> Hello
 everyone,

 I have found more than one recipe for making Klava and have
 done a few
 >> experiments on my own.
 Has anyone found what they believe to be a “best”
 >> method?
 >>

 > I'm afraid
 you're late to the party and most everyone has gone
 home. The mailing list isn't precisely dead but it's
 pretty much on life support these days. Most
 Dragaera-related conversation these days happens at
 Steve's blog, dreamcafe.com, and on fansites on Facebook
 and such.

 > I'd
 suggest you search the archives but even the search there
 seems to be broken. Sign of the times.

 > Let's see what
 I've got in my Dragaera folder here...

 to the appropriate place in the archives: http://lists.dragaera.info/pipermail/dragaera-dragaera.info/2008q3/004632.html

 > Towards the end of
 that thread, there's a message with more links in it to
 another conversation about it a few years earlier...

 > If you decide to try
 it, let us know how it turns out. ;-)

 Dragaera at lists.dragaera.info