[Dragaera] Forums?

Christopher Martin via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sat Jan 7 05:20:35 PST 2017

Just de-cloaking for a moment to agree with EZ that platforms like Slack
are great for communities and discussions - I use Cisco Spark, and as an
example there are now about 100 Diplomacy players using it to not only play
games but talk about tournaments, strategy, local/international events, and
other miscellaneous nonsense.  +1 to some sort of collaboration platform
for the group!