[Dragaera] Forums?

Eugene Zaretskiy via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Fri Jan 6 14:26:01 PST 2017

Apologies for the broken invite link, here is the real one:

https://rauchg-slackin-aueiovjdns.now.sh/

I understand if not everyone wants to join. As soon as someone suggested it
I realized how helpful Slack has been to me personally in facilitating
community discussions. I've set it up to mirror this list in one of the
channels, so it will remain not as a replacement to the list but a place
where smaller, more instant conversation can take place, and for those like
me who prefer it to email.

There's no reason anyone has to pick one over another. I've hung out at the
subreddit for a long time and so far it hasn't killed me.

If anything of substance (unlikely) should come out of it I will forward it
to the list.

- EZ