[Dragaera] New Steven Brust book: The Skill of Our Hands Incrementalists series

via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sun Jan 29 09:24:27 PST 2017

By Steven Brust and Skyler White

It's a series now...cause there are two...

Heading to the bookstore today to pick it up.  I remembered  today that it
was being released in January. So I checked Barnes and  Noble
website.  And eek, I could have been reading this since  Tuesday!  Other
stuff I didn't know or forgot.

>From the http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ website  or bn.com

Sort by: Newest to Oldest.

Vallista  Nook book This item will be available on October 17,  2017
I'm thinking Nook people put their stuff in the computer first at  bn.

Liavek 8: Festival Week  Looks like electronic book  only.   I used to get
these in paperback...at least there are  more.
Short stories collection in the City of Luck .  "A Hot Night at  Cheeky's"
by Steven Brust

Other Liavek electronic books available too.  Older in the  series
available in paperback.

Audiobooks available Didn't know or forgot about there being  Audiobooks.

And another electronic book Shadow Unit 15  short story  collection.  Looks
like the only one in the series with a Steven Brust  story in it so far.

Fireworks in the Rain Incrementalists short story electronic book

Happy New Year!