[Dragaera] New Steven Brust book: The Skill of Our Hands Incrementalists series

Konrad Gaertner via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sun Jan 29 11:52:06 PST 2017

On 1/29/2017 11:24 AM, via Dragaera wrote:

> Liavek 8: Festival Week  Looks like electronic book  only.   I used to get
> these in paperback...at least there are  more.
> Short stories collection in the City of Luck .  "A Hot Night at  Cheeky's"
> by Steven Brust

This confused me for a while. First I thought I had missed some books,
then I remembered that Festival Week was volume 5 of the original
anthologies. Checking the official Liavek blog, I see that the ebooks
split the stories differently to avoid competing with Points of
Departure (containing all the Liavek stories by Wrede and Dean).

http://cityofluck.blogspot.com/2015/08/a-liavek-publication-faq.html

Does anyone have contents lists for the ebooks? I'm curious if they
contain John M. Ford's novella "The Illusionist" which was published
separately (with two of his short stories as Casting Fortune) because it
wouldn't fit in the original anthologies.

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                           -- James Nicoll

---