[Dragaera] Dragaera and Moons **Minor Vallista Spoiler, nothing plot related**

Jon lincicum at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 20:53:25 PST 2017

On 11/6/2017 8:35 PM, Alexx Kay wrote:
>> Granted, there's already something weird in having a planet that spins
>> exactly 289 times for every orbit
> What makes you think "exactly"? In Terran literature, how many references
> to a 365-day year will you see, on average, before you see the first
> reference to Leap Year?

Besides that, since absolutely everyone gets their time from the Orb, it
must be absolutely trivial to add leap seconds here and there without
anyone ever noticing.

I wonder if The Orb's basecode is sophisticated enough to handle
whatever the Dragaeran equivalent of the Y2K bug would be.

Hey, maybe that's an alternate explanation for Adron's Disaster?