[Dragaera] Dragaera and Moons **Minor Vallista Spoiler, nothing plot related**

Rebecca Harbison beccastareyes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:28:47 PST 2017

I suppose there is the problem that if the Easterners were able to advance
too much, eventually they'd be storming the borders of Faerie with tanks
and fighter jets and forcing the Dragaerans to progress.  Perhaps they are
simply to control for the influence of Drageran biology on the project as
oppsoed to external rules.  Or they were intended as a better control
(perhaps with Jenoine interference to keep them from overrunning the
western part of the continent), but then the Lords of Judgement sent
everything off the rails and had their own reasons to keep Easterners at a
similar state of technology as Dragaerans.