[Dragaera] Geography: The Map of Dragaera, Release 3

Christopher Turkel turkel.christopher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 09:49:03 PDT 2020

This is amazing! Great work! I can see why Steve hasn’t officially
published a map, there is a lot of empty spaces on that map but also lots
of room to add stuff later if he wants! What’s also cool is the basic shape
of the landmass; the original RPG Steve played in was in a giant form of
Europe and you can still echoes of it in the map.