[Dragaera] Geography: The Map of Dragaera, Release 3

rone rone at ennui.org
Sun Sep 13 11:49:46 PDT 2020

Christopher Turkel via Dragaera writes:
>This is amazing! Great work! I can see why Steve hasn?t officially
>published a map, there is a lot of empty spaces on that map but also lots
>of room to add stuff later if he wants! What?s also cool is the basic shape
>of the landmass; the original RPG Steve played in was in a giant form of
>Europe and you can still echoes of it in the map.

Yeah, i always assumed Elde and Greenaere were stand-ins for Great
Britain and Ireland.

I found the map as i re-read TBoMV and wanted to make things fit, so,
great work, Bryan.

rone
--
To give you the best possible experience, this .signature uses cookies.
If you continue reading, you accept our use of cookies.  You can review