[Dragaera] Dragaera RPG Setting?

Kris Green glummdead at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:29:22 PDT 2023

I mean, the Lyorn Records exist. https://dragaera.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page

That seems like the obvious place to start when building a setting based on
Dragaera.

I know someone started adapting Blades in the Dark -
https://bladesinthedark.com/blades-supplements

The supplement is called Blades of the Jhereg, and you can find that on the
page linked, or just go here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bixbs5a100swklp/AAAGMxdWC6y--jsq89l2mLxFa?dl=0

The pdf is only 15 pages, unfortunately, and focuses very much on playing
gang scuffles as members of House Jhereg. Not sure if the project will go
further, but it's been a few years since this was announced, so I'm not
holding my breath for me.