[Dragaera] Dragaeran Timeline updated!

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 06:00:46 PDT 2023

 Awesome yourself, Jon!
Jerry
    On Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 09:04:52 PM MDT, JON LINCICUM via Dragaera <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> On 05/19/2023 2:52 PM PDT Alexx Kay via Dragaera <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:
>

> All the Tsalmoth goodies are now on-line.
> http://www.panix.com/~alexx/dragtime.html

Awesome! Thanks Alexx!

I've just completed entering the new names from Tsalmoth on the Dramatis Personae page on the Lyorn Records as well, so we should be good until next April.

https://dragaera.fandom.com/wiki/Meta:Dramatis_Personae

Of course, the Lyorn Records still has tons of articles on a variety of topics that could use polishing and/or expanding (and even many that don't yet exist at all that should) so anyone who feels inclined to contribute should always feel free to drop by and lend a hand!