[Dragaera] Tsalmoth: Teleport sickness

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:56:26 PDT 2023

If I remember correctly, no, Dragaerans don't get teleport-sick. It may be
a side-effect of the genetic tinkering the Jenoine did with (some) humans
to make them better adapted to Dragaera. And Noish-pa does use witchcraft
to devise an amulet to help with it.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 at 16:31, frieda2133--- via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On page 77-78, Vlad discusses teleport sickness and this got me thinking.
> Do only Easterners get sick from teleporting?  Maybe Dragaerans also get
> sick but they will not show it.  Or it is not that bad for them?  Or is it
> something they are taught to deal with?
> Would  any of the things that help with seasickness help?
> Does closing your eyes help or make it worse?  Although someone might
> attack you when you have your eyes closed.
> Anyone remember Loiosh getting sick from a teleport?  Maybe he knows
> something?
> Vlad could use witchcraft to devise something to help with teleport
> sickness.  He could then sell it to at Easterners at least.
> Have a good week.

\Steve