[Dragaera] Teldra meeting Noish-pa?

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Mon Aug 28 14:48:13 PDT 2023

Unreliable narrator is unreliable. ;-)

The real reason is almost certainly that Steve simply forgot that detail, but if we're going to apply "head canon" to the problem,  I would attribute it to Lady Teldra greeting Noish-Pa in a formal capacity as a representative of Castle Black who was welcoming, if not THE Count Szurke, at least someone in the immediate orbit of Count Szurke.  That is, she shows him the same formal courtesy she would show any spouse/sibling/parent of any Imperial aristocrat. Whereas, at the wedding, she was simply a guest enjoying the company of a fellow guest.