[Dragaera] Big-ish Problems, also a light sploier.

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Aug 5 06:45:32 PDT 2006

tom sausman wrote:

>I still say Daymar is a witch because on page 99 ( chapter 10, I got
>that big book),

He certainly is a student of alternative magics, which very well could
have included witchcraft.

>                        2) The reasons above is why he was chosen to
>kill the Empireor ( he was pawn, easy to use and disposed if he killed
>so many they would in trun fear him), and THAT was stupid ( Altough it
>was more of Aliera who presuded him to do it wasn't), look what came of it.

I really enjoy how much awe and respect Mario is held in, except in the
romantic history we have read.   These are conflicting views but views
that work with the elements of Dragaerans society that we have seen
mentioning him.   (Yendi might say the same thing but think differently).