[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Possible crack in the orb

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Aug 10 13:23:00 PDT 2006

Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
08/10/06 01:10 PM

SKZB List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: [Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Possible crack in the orb

Blank lines follow

but not only blank lines.

>On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Howard Brazee wrote:
>
>> I don't think Kragar was a nobody.   There's a story behind him.
>
>My concern is that we've seen Kragar as a guy with lots of contacts
>and ways of finding out info, but I don't think we've seen him as
>someone able to call on the assistance of powerful forces.  I'm
>not sure _Yendi_ or _Teckla_ make obvious sense in light of this.
>
>I certainly appreciate that Kragar has an interesting back story.

Hmmm... Maybe Kragar has been spending time on an alternate plane of
existence where time moves faster, or something.

This certainly seems like a crack to me.

But having Kragar be the contact for Mario is just Cool®.

>> >  Related - Mario kills a Left Hand coming out of a teleport, and
Vlad's
>> >  jaw drops. Couldn't it be as simple a thing as she always teleports
>> >  to the same spot and one just waits there?
>>
>> Vlad expects Mario to be amazing.   He's always talked about him that
>> way, and sees what he wants to see.
>
>That's what I was getting at, if my claim is true.  But if it's as
>simple as that, Mario's got to think Vlad is a bit stupid.

Well, I'm sure he wouldn't be the first to think this.