[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Possible crack in the orb

Jose Marquez jhereg69 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 11 00:15:24 PDT 2006

Philip Hart wrote:

>> Blank lines follow

>> but not only blank lines.
>>

> Wild speculation about Mario's age vs Paarfi's account - _he_ ended
> up on a plane such as you describe following Sethra and Aliera's
> assassination of Tortaalik.

I could see that. My initial reaction to the description of Mario's age
was more mundane: "Huh. He's probably in disguise." I imagine very few
people know what Mario looks like. Aliera is one. I doubt that Vlad is
another, despite their brief meetings in Dzur. Kragar might, although I
doubt it. If the Orb was recording at the time, then Zerika knows what
he looks like as well. Sethra teleported him. Khaavren might remember as
well. I can't remember who saw him towards the end of FHYA. He seemed to
be good at disguising himself back then...

Mario isn't trying to run an area or be a boss, that we know of. My
assumption is that he's just a plain old assassin. He happens to be the
best and most famous assassin, so it probably works out better for him
if nobody knows what he looks like.

Jose

--
Jose Marquez             | There are 10 types of people in
jhereg69 at earthlink.net   | the world: those who understand