[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler][Orca Spoiler] A slip of the tongue...

Gibbons, Mark Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com
Wed Aug 23 09:55:08 PDT 2006

Seems like it could go either way with Dragons and that the decision is up to the particular house.  The rules for Dragons probably don't depend on the rules for Dzur.  It makes sense to me that such decisions would also be political and very much depend on the influence of the parties involved.  I find it interesting the a half breed like Aliera could ever be the Dragon Heir.  (Dragon - God). :)  Dual citizenship in Yendi could depend on being sneeky enough that noone ever finds out.

Mark