[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoilers] very randomly

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 13:10:55 PDT 2006

.
On 10/7/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> Just because she *trusts* him doesn't mean she doesn't *know* him.
>
> Vlad has a habit of getting himself into trouble. He's always very
> careful to try and keep other people from coming to harm. He's less
> careful with regards to his own safety. (His attempts to protect, then
> later find a cure for Savn, his concern about getting Kiera involved
> with him in /Orca/, his stepping in front of a Jenoine weapon to protect
> Verra... the list goes on.)
>
> Teldra, for her part, is almost as concerned about Vlad's safety as he
> is about hers--hence she attempts to intervene when he's getting himself
> into danger with his mouth. This has nothing to do with trusting or not
> trusting him.

Now we're getting into the semantic territory of defining "trust."
Since Jon was the one who originally stated that Teldra trusted Vlad,
I think I'll let this stand as a clarification of what he meant.

I will note, however, that Loiosh displays an amazing amount of trust
in Vlad, given Vlad's proclivity for sticking his head in the lion's
mouth.

-Max Wilson

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clauswitz