[Dragaera] Dragaeran Publication Date of _Five Hundred YearsAfter_

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 14:02:28 PDT 2006

On 10/26/06, Scott wrote:

> >Hm.  Certainly a possibility.  Althought I suspect that would not
> >mitigate Aliera's anger at her portrayal in FHYA.

My inference of anger is based on this reasoning: even if Paarfi
received some information from Aliera, that information would be given
in confidence, and its disclosure would be in breach of that
confidence.

> I'm not sure what you're referring to that would anger her. Per Paarfi,
> everyone is the soul of courtliness. Even the criminals are well-mannered
> and respectful of each other. What's there for her to be angry about?

For one, disclosure of details of her love life.  She could well
become angry at their being published for all to see and gossip about.

For another, the direct disclosure that she, herself, is an accessory
to attempted murder, and to murder itself.

And lastly, the details of how her love life is linked to her being an
accessory to murder.