[Dragaera] Dragaeran Publication Date of _FiveHundredYearsAfter_

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 14:32:07 PST 2006

On 10/27/06, Scott wrote:

> I don't have my books to hand, but I'm reasonably certain that _The Phoenix
> Guards_, while it's the first Paarfi book that WE had the opportunity to
> read, is not even close to the first book published in Paarfi's career.

The preface to FHYA indicates that the only other works by Paarfi
published before any part of TPG was published were some historical
monographs, and /Three Broken Strings/, also an historical romance.
We don't know if Aliera has enough interest in the subject of history
to have actually sought these works out, let alone been able to
conclude from them that Paarfi was, well, the sort of writer we know
he is.