[Dragaera] Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 13:21:27 PST 2006

On 11/16/06, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> Her acceptance was testimony all by itself when she's the person running
> the Orb.   Certainly the orb and her are a unit, which is smart enough
> to get around such tricks - when it matters.   At that point in time,
> she believed that her input wasn't the best for the empire.

A good point, I think. If Vlad was interrogated under the Orb, Zerika
would necessarily have to have been present. If she kept her mouth
shut in spite of knowing what was going on, that indicates some kind
of (dis-)interest in the outcome of the investigation.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz