[Dragaera] Crack among the killed gods?

Mark Landin marklandin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:45:17 PST 2007

On 2/2/07, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:

> Yes, but she was destroyed in Fenario. Hence, cannot manifest there,
>no matter how many worshipers she has. (And Tri'nagore cannot manifest
> in the east, despite many of his worshipers no doubt surviving as well.)

OK I guess that's my question: what defines "Fenario"? Lines on a map?
And whose maps? Do the LoJ have their own maps that define Fenario vs
non-Fenario, and if so, do humans and Imperials honor those maps, or
make their own? What about places that are neither Empire nor Fenario?
It's hard to fathom that the LoJ would be governed by something as
capricious as the paper maps, alliances, and agreements created by us
puny mortals.