[Dragaera] Crack among the killed gods? (Dzur Spoiler)

James Griffin umbraenoctis at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:54:23 PST 2007

Yes, but remember, even the LoJ have their limits: (Dzur Spoiler, so see
below at the ####) which may account for the way the elfs (Dragaerans) view
them- as "enhanced" wizards who have somehow achieved
immortality/multi-locicity(sp?), almost as only a mere superior caste of
Dragaerans.

James Griffin
Still Another Vlad faN

>From: "Mark Landin" <marklandin at gmail.com>
>To: "Jon Lincicum" <lincicum at comcast.net>
>CC: dragaera at dragaera.info
>Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Crack among the killed gods?
>Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:45:17 -0600
>
>On 2/2/07, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > Yes, but she was destroyed in Fenario. Hence, cannot manifest there,
> >no matter how many worshipers she has. (And Tri'nagore cannot manifest
> > in the east, despite many of his worshipers no doubt surviving as well.)
>
>OK I guess that's my question: what defines "Fenario"? Lines on a map?
>And whose maps? Do the LoJ have their own maps that define Fenario vs
>non-Fenario, and if so, do humans and Imperials honor those maps, or
>make their own? What about places that are neither Empire nor Fenario?
>It's hard to fathom that the LoJ would be governed by something as
>capricious as the paper maps, alliances, and agreements created by us
>puny mortals.

####

In Dzur, Verra tells Vlad that she cannot (not won't, but can NOT) directly
interfere with one of the Great Houses, so she has to use indirect means-
Telnan's dream, instead of directly confronting the Left Hand, or providing
Vlad with a shield of divine protection or some such.