[Dragaera] The Unrecorded Cracks

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 15:34:34 PST 2007

From: "Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
> On 2/11/07, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
>
> > In reviewing the noble Dr. Whom's archive of narrative inconsistencies
> > (and noting some notable absences among them),
>
> And here's the list of those that I noted as being missing; others are
> welcome to contribute, If I forgot any:
>
> /tPG/: Who did Seodra meet with in the Imperial Wing while guarded by
> Dekaan e'Tenith & Kurich e'Tenith?  The text says Gyorg Lavode, yet
> Khaavren later swears under the Orb that she was meeting with the
> Warlord.
>
> /Orca/: Where was Kiera between leaving Stony and "hastening" to the
> blue cottage, where she found Vlad a full day after he had been
> attacked by, and killed, Stony?
>
> /Taltos/ & /The Paths of the Dead/: Morrolan states that he was with
> Zerika when she descended into the paths to retrieve the Orb; Paarfi
> shows him as not being anywhere near there at that time. (but see also
> Speculation:Morrolan)
>
> /Issola/, /tLoCB/, & /Dzur/: Who is younger, Tukko or Sethra Lavode?
>
> /Dzur/: Who was actually Terion's mistress, Triesco or Crithnak?

How about in /Paths of the Dead/, where Kana is meeting with the members of the houses, and the Chreotha "Lady Deppian" turns into "Lord Deppian" halfway down the page?

I asked Steve about this one time, and his response was that Lord and Lady were both present at the meeting, but if this is true, then Paarfi's tally of the number of guests at the meeting (earlier in the chapter) is off by one...