[Dragaera] The Unrecorded Cracks

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 20:53:54 PDT 2007

This is already on Cracks and Shards, although I see that I've left a reference blank and I haven't updated the Contents links on the Cracks main page. See http://cracksandshards.com/misc-cracks.html#Chaz_Tukko .

Respectfully submitted,
Mark A. Mandel
Proprietor, Cracks and Shards
a Steven K.Z. Brust fan page