[Dragaera] Unofficial preliminary poll results (WAS:RE: Drive-by poll about titles)

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Thu Jun 28 16:18:26 PDT 2007

Well, I know I just figured my three favorites, and then bumped one (Dragon)
for another (TPG). I wasn't doing any mental judgments of relative merit
between them.

That said, how would you recommend weighting the votes? Give the first title
three points, the second two points, and the final one point and see what
sort of spread results? I'm not a statistician; my grasp of these things is
minimal.

Here's how the list looks using the weighting system described above. Jhereg
floats to the top, but the top vote-getters remain pretty much the same. A
few titles in the middle of the pack switch places but for the most part the
two lists are pretty similar.

Title                Total Points
----------------     ------------
Jhereg			 39