[Dragaera] spam

Johne Cook johne.cook at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:01:03 PST 2007

Hi, everyone,
I joined Nextcat, a social networking outfit geared toward the broader
entertainment industry, and clicked one button too many as I cruised through
the sign-up process.  I had no idea it would SPAM EVERYONE IN MY ADDRESS
BOOK.

Nextcat did the spamming.  It was completely unintentional on my part.  I
hate spammers as much as the next guy, and am very unhappy that the message
that went out a) went to everyone on my Gmail contact list, and b) looks
like I personalized the message myself - I had nothing to do with that.

Sorry about that.  Mea culpa.  As you were.

btw, I've been a lurker for years.  You man know me from such NaNo successes
as *The Sky Pirate*.

Ok, that should be 'success', singular.

On Nov 5, 2007 5:24 PM, Mark A. Mandel <thnidu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I got this email in my direct inbox as well as via this list. Didn't
> recognize the name, and decided it was spam. With two copies here, I'm sure
> it is.
>
> m a m

johne cook - wisconsin, usa