[Dragaera] Verra and the Paths of the Dead

John Dallman jgd at cix.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 15:19:00 PST 2007

In article <4755B51A.8020003 at brazee.net>, howard at brazee.net (Howard
Brazee) wrote:

> As far as I can tell, human blood looks a lot like pig blood, and I
> would expect god blood to also look like pig blood.

Blood doesn't stay looking like fresh blood for very long at all. It
doesn't stay liquid all that long: it tends to congeal, even in a closed
container. Adding some kind of preservative to keep it liquid, or using
small-scale sorcery or witchcraft, would be entirely plausible. And I've
run into stories where god's blood was very different from human.

I don't think we have enough to draw any firm conclusions.

--
John Dallman, jgd at cix.co.uk, HTML mail is treated as probable spam.