[Dragaera] Verra and the Paths of the Dead

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:17:05 PST 2007

Spoilers!
.
It could've just been Vlad's blood, right? Since Vlad is allowed to leave,
it'd make sense that Vlad's blood could have a similar effect on Morrolan as
it does for Vlad, as well as the blood of a goddess would do for a
Dragaeran.

Now, the question is why would she do this? One would be to appear like
Verra had a little premonition thing going for her that would lower Vlad's
aggression towards her if he got angry about being a tool and thought about
her abilities.

Anyway, the main point is, Verra could've taken Vlad's blood in the Paths,
left the Paths and given it to Sethra, Sethra gives it to Vlad, Vlad goes to
Paths, Verra drops a lot of hints "it's in the *blood*" and 'the difference
between me and you is our *blood"* (I'm paraphrasing), Vlad uses the blood
to keep Morrolan alive, Vlad leaves the Paths. This is possible because time
is 'odd' in the paths of the dead.