[Dragaera] Giddy T-shirt par-ergon

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Fri Jan 11 10:52:50 PST 2008

I think the relationship is sort of part of the joke. Maybe "The
writer's parents" or "the wearer's parents" or "the parents of the owner
of this shirt," but I do like the wording that starts with "My" and ends
with "shirt," even if it's not quite as Paarfi-esque.

Maybe I should re-read "How to write like Paarfi" for more tips. :)

--
Elizabeth Dalton
Support Steven Brust!