[Dragaera] Liosh & Archie

Margaret Young myoung at albion.edu
Mon Jan 14 18:46:23 PST 2008

{thinks furiously — who to blame — who to blame?}

Margaret

>>> "Mark A. Mandel" <thnidu at yahoo.com> 1/14/2008 9:06 PM >>>
Pray accept from me a morsel of correction, a mere nothing, a hole, tO
insert intO the name Of Our herO's indOmitable side- (Or shOulder-) kick
Loiosh.

Respectfully,

-- Mark A. Mandel, proprietor, Cracks and Shards
   http://www.cracksandshards.com, a Steven Brust fan website
   aka Dr. Whom, Consulting Linguist, Grammarian, Orthoëpist, and
Philological Busybody