[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:24:59 PDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 4:41 AM, Ken Koester
<kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov> wrote:
> Maximilian Wilson wrote:
>
>  >On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Scott Crain <s_thomas_crain at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  >>7. Morrolan, Mum?
>  >>
>  >>Of course he'll talk to Vlad again.  Wasn't Vlad's fault, etc. etc.
>  >>Morrolan is upset, mourning, all the fun stuff, but he isn't the sort
>  >>to hold a grudge.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >
>  >Of course he'll get over it. The question is, will he work it out of
>  >his system before
>  >Vlad is dead (of old age??)?
>  >
>  All we have is one vague comment about Morrolan's state of mind.  We
>  don't really know how angry he is with Vlad, or why he would blame him,
>  or anything else.  On the face of it, it seems odd that Morrolan would
>  really lay the whole thing on Vlad; this seems more like a minor tiff,
>  if that.

I didn't mean to suggest that Morrolan is extremely angry with
Vlad--but Teldra _was_ a friend and there probably _is_ a grieving
process. My point was more about the relative timescales of Dragaerans
and Easterners. Vlad would not have outlived Khaavren's funk after the
debacle at Dragaera City, for example. Khaavren was out of it for,
what, two hundred years? That was an unusually bad and prolonged funk,
of course, equivalent to a decade-long depression for a human.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.