[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Michael Wojcik mwojcik at newsguy.com
Fri Mar 21 07:45:55 PDT 2008

Maximilian Wilson wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Michael Wojcik <mwojcik at newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>> For example, it means Vlad needn't feel guilty about what happened to
>> the sorceress. Heck, he can just go around zapping the souls of anyone
>> he dislikes; he can always put 'em back later.
>
> I don't think this necessarily follows. Would Vlad feel bad about
> stabbing kindergarteners? You can always bring them back to life,
> after all.

Needn't feel *so* guilty, then. He's hit pretty hard by what happens
to the sorceress in _Dzur_, even though he was defending himself and
didn't expect her soul to be destroyed. That rather loses its
poignancy if it turns out that Lady Teldra's going to automatically
hold on to every soul that comes her way.

--
Michael Wojcik