[Dragaera] Sethra and Paarfi

Steve Rapaport steve at romlin.com
Mon Apr 28 09:49:29 PDT 2008

Tomas,

The theory linked does NOT pretend Paarfi might be Sethra -- "mouthpiece" is
not the same as "secret identity"!  Rather it speculates that Paarfi has far
too much information not to have had extensive interviews with Sethra at
some point.

So the question goes that if Paarfi didn't have extensive interviews with
Sethra, how did he find out so much?  And if he did, how could he have
written other than what Sethra desired?

Steve the Younger

\Steve