[Dragaera] Jenoine, Humans, Gods-To-Be, Amorphia, Great Weapons, Barrett, and Various Combinations Thereof

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 10:11:49 PDT 2008

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood <dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org> wrote:

> I could go with most of this, but I'm not so convinced
> about Chaz. I'm
> more inclined to think that he was another of the
> Jenoine's renegade
> servants, or possibly another test subject. (The
> disagreement between
> Chaz and Sethra about which is older might be partially due
> to a
> non-linear perception of time reminiscent of the Gods and
> the Serioli.
> Maybe Chaz was something of an attempt to infuse Serioli
> genes into a human?)

Heh.

It seems very likely to me that Chaz's full name,
Dri'Chazik a Tukknaro Dzur (thanks to the Lyorn records),
means <something> of Dzur Mountain.  I tend to think the
"something" is "humanoid incarnation", but I suppose it
could be "human-Serioli hybrid" or "mainframe".

The younger-older question could also be settled if
either Sethra or Chaz has gone through a drastic change.
For instance, Dzur Mountain is presumably millions of
years older than Sethra, but maybe it acquired a humanoid
avatar only after she existed (maybe when the Great Sea
was created).

Jerry Friedman