[Dragaera] Jenoine, Humans, Gods-To-Be, Amorphia, Great Weapons, Barrett, and Various Combinations Thereof

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 10:14:55 PDT 2008

From: Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>

> > Then again, perhaps the Lords of Judgment are only *supposed* to meddle with
> > souls that go over the Falls, but Verra fetched and manipulated
> > Vlad/Dolivar's soul in defiance of the usual rules. I wouldn't put it past
> > her.
>
> That sounds like a good approach to the problem.

It's also possible that Vlad is not the first reincarnation of Dolivar's soul, and that some intervening incarnation WAS venerated and sent over the falls.

This brings up the idea that possibly Vlad's soul inhabited someone else we've seen in the stories,

What if Dolivar/Vlad's soul was resident in, say... Wadre?