[Dragaera] Vlad and the Undead

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 1 10:19:48 PDT 2008

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008, Jon Lincicum wrote:

> Well, I would imagine that someone of Kieron's prominence would have
> rather greater resources dedicated to their interment (is that word
> correct when talking about sending someone over Deathgate? Hmmm) than
> your average Lyorn or Dzur nobleman.

Decataractate, maybe, or supercateractate.  Kieron is murdered by a group
of Lyorns, right?  They aren't going to be interested seeing him be
accorded the honor of going to Deathsgate, I would guess.

Well, whatever, we hardly have enough info - it could have been managed
one way or other, esp. if the gods had a hand in it happening.