[Dragaera] Jenoine, Humans, Gods-To-Be, Amorphia, Great Weapons, Barrett, and Various Combinations Thereof

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Wed Oct 1 10:27:19 PDT 2008

>> Then again, perhaps the Lords of Judgment are only *supposed* to meddle
>> with
>> souls that go over the Falls, but Verra fetched and manipulated
>> Vlad/Dolivar's soul in defiance of the usual rules. I wouldn't put it
>> past
>> her.

>That sounds like a good approach to the problem.
Do we have some reason to believe that Dolivar did NOT come to the Paths of
the Dead? He lived longer than Kieron, and he was the eventual leader of the
outcasts that would become House Jhereg. There's even the suggestion that
Sethra had a soft spot for him (which Vlad seems to believe to be at least
part of the explanation for Kiera's befriending of him). It seems like he
would have made the preparations for the eventuality and had at least one
friend that would see that those plans were executed.