[Dragaera] *slaps head about Tukko* *AGYAR SPOILERS*

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Wed Oct 15 11:29:28 PDT 2008

> Also, on the ingenious suggestion that Sethra was made
> into a vampire as part of a chain leading back to Jack
> Agyar, we know she's not the same kind of vampire as
> he is because she doesn't avoid the sun.  At least,
> she unhesitatingly spends time outdoors in /Dragon/
> and spoiler.

After all the time we recently spent speculating on the nature of the
Enclouding, is it much of a stretch to presume that it blocks the
properties of sunlight which are so troublesome to vampires?  I can't,
offhand, think of any instances of Sethra being shown in non-Enclouded
sunlight.

Or to take another tack: Even if 'normal' Dragaeran vampires have
difficulties with sunlight, this *is* Sethra Lavode we're talking about.
If anyone could casually come up with the sorcerous equivalent of sunblock
2^10, she'd be the one.

Alexx

My commitment is to truth, not consistency.
   [Seen on a Nancy Button, www.nancybuttons.com]