[Dragaera] *slaps head about Tukko* *AGYAR SPOILERS*

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 15 11:41:49 PDT 2008

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Alexx Kay wrote:

> After all the time we recently spent speculating on the nature of the
> Enclouding, is it much of a stretch to presume that it blocks the
> properties of sunlight which are so troublesome to vampires?

Next you'll be arguing that Sethra or other vampires engineered the
Enclouding - say by putting a little subroutine in the Orb that gets
called for every spell and injects a bit of magic sunblock into the
atmosphere.

I meant to note "Overcast" vs "Enclouding" elsewhere in the thread as
a possible example of the sort of linguistic shift I was considering.