[Dragaera] speculation on forthcoming books (possible spoilers)

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:45:17 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Jerry Friedman
<jerry_friedman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Mon, 10/20/08, Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:55 AM, J C <greyw01f at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > HAWK
>> >
>> > Anyone want to place bets that Devera and Vlad
>> Norathar end up together?
>>
>> Ew.
>
> I was going to say "Aw".
>
>> Rishathra is kind of an icky idea already before taking
>> account of
>> the fact that one of the parties habitually assumes the
>> form of a six-year-old (-equivalent) girl.
>
> Nine, give or take a year.  I assume she's going to
> get older at some point, possibly even in the future.

Thanks for the correction. I believe she is older in /The Gypsy/ and
possibly /Agyar/. 'Another was of a small girl, who seemed to be the
old woman with brown eyes at the same time, only she laughed as if she
knew it were only a game.' But of course she's a shapeshifter, and
being an old woman is no harder than being a dragon, so this doesn't
necessarily prove that she ages normally.

BTW, the Devera FAQ gives away the greater Orca spoiler.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my
brethren, ye have done it unto me."