[Dragaera] Vlad's passivity

Mark Mandel cracksandshards at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:07:17 PDT 2008

That reminds me of his comment to, I think it's Kiera in _Athyra_ -- when
he's on the run from the Org., anyway, and she comments that they could
probably trace him by sales of garlic. To which he replies that he'd rather
die than go without garlic.

Mark A. Mandel, proprietor, Cracks and Shards
http://www.cracksandshards.com
a Steven Brust fan website