[Dragaera] Vlad's passivity--getting long

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Oct 27 13:17:36 PDT 2008

On Mon, October 27, 2008 13:58, Ken Koester wrote:
> David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
>
>>The chapter headings in Jhegaala are from a Dragaeran play.
>>

> Which I'd still like to read/see.  I seem to recall it having a
> Tuppence-and-Tommy-ish feel to it. . . .

Yeah, but I think that'd represent a pretty big time commitment -- notice
that the excerpts are identified as "Day 3, act 6, scene 2" or some such;
I don't recall days going above three at the moment but I could be wrong.

--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info