[Dragaera] Loose ends - A poll for the list.

Eugene Zaretskiy eugene.zar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:52:51 PST 2009

For me, Vlad and Cawti's relationship is the keystone to the entire
series, so that's my top priority in the broad sense... but I also
wouldn't want Steve to jump on here and summarize their future,
either. So I'm not sure if that counts. A better answer might be Savn.
I'm extremely curious about his future.

- EZ