[Dragaera] Dramatis Personae updated on Lyorn Records

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 13:18:08 PST 2009

At long last, the Dramatis Personae list of characters has been fully
updated to include all names from /Jhegaala/. Anyone who is interested
can check out the revised version here:

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Meta:Dramatis_Personae

I think SKZB might be playing with me a little here, since there's a
number of relatively minor characters whose names appear to be
deliberately withheld from the text (two stable boys, the son of Vaski
the free farmer (..."I sent K--I sent my boy..."), Saekeresh's butler, a
few others) for no good reason I can see, other than maybe to make my
job harder in compiling this list.

Okay, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Anyway, I thought I'd get this up to date before /Iorich /hits the shelves.