[Dragaera] e-mail format

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Jan 13 12:08:54 PST 2010

On 1/13/2010 12:54 PM, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

>> When I reply from work, I use Thunderbird, which gives me a button
>> [Reply List].   When I reply from home, I use Mail (OS X), which doesn't
>> have that option.
>>
> Hey, has Thunderbird started using the headers to give list reply buttons?
>   Great!  Where does the button appear? I confess to not having noticed it
> yet.

and

http://www.news.software.coop/thunderbird-3-introduces-reply-to-list/851/

I'm using Thunderbird 3.0 on my Windows machine at work, the above makes
it look like an add-on, but I don't see it.   It's shows up when I reply
to this message, right next to [Reply].

I've accidentally done Reply several times using Mail on my Mac.