[Dragaera] not really a spoiler, i don't think...

Ray Lee ray at madrabbit.org
Tue Jan 19 08:48:25 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Eugene Zaretskiy <eugene.zar at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. While the power of incoming houses has been visibly demonstrated in
> the books, to my knowledge, none of the three points you bring up
> about outgoing houses have been.

I believe Athyra was the previous house on the throne, correct? If so
-- thematically speaking, at least -- Loraan's state in the book
_Athyra_ perhaps echoes the house. Once here, once strong, then left
this plane ( / throne ) only to still be hanging around after death,
still surprisingly strong.

Ray