[Dragaera] Teleport Shipping

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 27 08:40:20 PST 2010

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010, Miguel Aja wrote:

> fullest. Thinking about it, Adron could be a better example: he certainly
> was happy to use sorcery and had no qualms about it, given that he was doing
> it 'for the good of the Empire'. did he ever abuse mass-teleport in any
> significant manner?

The original orb didn't support teleporting.

In related news, I looked a bit at _The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain_ and
it appears I was wrong about bulk transport just after the interregnum.
The third paragraph of Chapter 79 says so explicitly.

So either there's other textev (I seem to recall a discussion somewhere
about the abilities of the new orb, which might provide support) or I have
to withdraw the whole thing.