[Dragaera] Tim Powers books

Miguel Aja fistoftyr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:00:39 PST 2010

Changed the title to make it aligned with the discussion.

Try 'On Strange Tides'. It has a similar vibe to 'Anubis' and I have yet to
meet a Powers fan that did not list it among his favourite. The rest of my
favourites would be 'Last Call' (but not the following ones), 'Declare' and
'The Stress of Her Regard'.

Then again I have liked them all but 'Drawing of the Dark', including
Deviant's Palace, so maybe my criterion does not suit you that much :)